Who we are
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by invilamoura.com and while we strive to keep the information updated and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of invilamoura.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
What data do we collect?
invilamoura.com collects the following data:
- Personal identification information which you voluntary provide when using the contact form (Name and email address);
How do we collect your data?
You directly and voluntarily provide invilamoura.com with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use the contact or enquiry form
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Invilamoura.com may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google analytics
- Google AdSense
How will we use your data?
Invilamoura.com collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to your enquiry via email address provided
- Improve user experience
How do we store your data?
invilamoura.com securely stores your data at our hosting provider.
Invilamoura.com will keep your contact email address indefinitely. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
What are your data protection rights?
Invilamoura.com would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Invilamoura.com for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Invilamoura.com correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Invilamoura.com to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Invilamoura.com erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Invilamoura.com restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Invilamoura.com’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Invilamoura.com transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Invilamoura.com uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Invilamoura.com uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Invilamoura.com sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at [email protected]