Vilamoura Benagil Caves and Sunset Trip
This boat trips combines two of the most popular tours in Vilamoura – the Benagil Cave Trip and Sunset Cruise. Depart from Vilamoura Marina late afternoon and cruise along the coast until you get to the natural wonder that is Benagil Cave. On your return, enjoy the cool breeze while you watch the sun set. Return to Vilamoura Marina just in time for dinner.
Highlights of the Benagil Sunset Trip
- Ocean Quest Catamaran
- depart at 4.30pm from Vilamoura Marina
- trips is 3.5 – 4 hours
- receive a free welcome drink on board and some regional tastings
- Enter the Benagil Cave (may not disembark)
- You’ll get to see other famous rock formations on the coast
Pricing for this Trip
- Adults (12-64) – €42pp
- Child (3-11) – €22
- Senior (+65) – €37
- Infant (0-3) – free
This trip is available for private groups and the Ocean Quest can accommodate up to 110 people. The pricing for a private charter is per boat with a maximum of group of 110. Use our enquiry form and request a quote.
Why we love this trip
The Benagil Cave Quest is one of our favourite trips, the late afternoon timing and sunset just make it extra special. Not only is the Ocean Quest a modern, spacious and stable boat but the crew are amazing and will go out of your way to make it a great experience.
Where to book
Visit us at our shop Kiosk Fortuna just before MacDonalds in Vilamoura. Well be happy to answer any questions and help you book your trip.
Alternatively use our enquiry/booking from below.
Similar Boat Trips
Good to know
- These trips are very popular and are usually sold out – book early;
- Dolphin sightings cannot be guaranteed;
- Check-in is generally 30 minutes before departure;
- All trips depend on weather and sea conditions;
- You will not be allowed to disembark inside the cave on any of the trips;
- Don’t forget sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and a windbreaker just in case;
- Wear appropriate clothing, high heels are usually not allowed.